jeudi, janvier 06, 2005

People: I am ready for winter to be over.

Just as soon as I hit the powder in Copper Mountain tomorrow. And not before I hit up Snowbowl. But right after that, k?

I mean, it’s not that I minded having to drive through bumper to bumper traffic during a blizzard in Omaha. My nerves can use a good fraying at times. My shoulders are definitely not tense enough usually. And I certainly haven’t worn enough layers off my molars.

The good news is I don’t have to worry about being a 45-year-old 24-year-old anymore because the BF’s sister got me (da da DAAAAA) Superbra!!! Ah, the wonders of Superbra. My boobies are finally more in the chin region of my torso than the bellybutton region, god bless ‘em. I mean, not to diss my boobies, but gravity can do a number on 34Ds. Don’t you feel sorry for me?

By the way, is it weird that my BF’s sister bought me lingerie? …Good. I didn’t think so either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

R---Great, great blogging. I am sitting here at the computer laughing really hard, trying to explain to my fellow yahoos what exactly I am thinking of. Should I mention the superbra? The Russian family? Naaaaah. Thanks for the good laughs, keep up the good writing. I feel it will help me get through the long computer days out here.
---L

4:14 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This site is registered with Blogarama.